Thursday, March 3, 2011

Behold! I have a B-L-O-G!

I did it! I finally did it! I'm officially a blogger (the blogs I've done for classes shouldn't count, right? Right.) I can't wait to figure out how to maneuver through this thing and make it actually look cute.

.. Oh shoot, this is just another thing to distract me from the finer things of life like school, homework, exercising, being outdoors. Meh, oh well. It's still too cold outside to do much of anything - or at least that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! Good ol' Utah.

This is my first post, as you can see, and no one - nope, no one - knows I've even made a blog yet. I like it this way for now; that way when people actually start reading, they have more than one post to read (because I know by the time you've gotten to this post you've already read others.. Riiight?) This lovely little space on the internet is for me and all of my ramblings that I think of and wish I had somewhere to write them besides a limited amount of characters Facebook provides me with. Little things I find to be clever and worth sharing don't always seem Facebook appropriate either for some reason.

Seeing as it's nearly midnight and I have 8+ hours of work tomorrow, I'll spare you a few minutes of your precious time that would otherwise be spent doing something other than reading my nonsense.

P.S. Do you like my blog name, "The Amanda Show"?! I do! One of the few things that has been holding me back from making a blog sooner was a clever name, which turned out to be not so clever because several other Amanda's took the URL "theamandashow" and other variations of that. But what makes me REALLY flustered about trying to find an unclaimed URL was searching the used URLs that I would have like to have as my own was that NONE of those blogs had been kept up of they had never even posted a blog! What a waste! Anyway, I obviously settled with "youramandashow" because you're on my blog and I'm your Amanda. :]

P.P.S. Do you remember the original The Amanda Show!? With Amanda Bynes and all of her crazy glory?! I sure do. I have always secretly envied her and the fact that she had a show with my name in it. So it's no surprise that her show is what inspired the name of my blog as I was walking home from school the other day. Now I really do have my own "show". Yay!




Until next time,
                    
                  stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment