Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quadruplets.

Maybe it's because I have "baby fever"..
Maybe it's because everyone is having babies..
Maybe it's because Matthew is getting a nephew in August and every time we go to the store I get overly excited and he literally loses me in the baby section as I grab armfuls of goodies for the baby.
Maybe it's because I'm crazy in love and can't wait to start my own family..

Whatever the case, the other night I had a very vivid dream that I had quadruplets



Now if you know me or if you take one look at my 5' 1 1/2'' body frame, you know even one baby in my womb would make me appear about as wide as I am tall. Nonetheless, as soon as I woke up I flipped open my laptop and googled "quadruplets" and frantically texted the boy. He replied saying, "You're too cute" and "Maybe it's a sign!" followed by "Your body could never handle that, sweetie." My mind was swimming with the hope that one day, when we're married and ready, we will make beautiful babies (because our quadruplets in my dream were the most beautiful, perfect babies)! 

I'm getting ahead of myself, I know. But that's how I am; always looking toward the future. 

Knowing that a baby is a few years into the future away from me, we're still planning on adding a furry friend to our two-man gang. I'm hoping for a little gal like this:

          
You'reheartlessifyoudidn'tmeltatthesightofthis!

On another note,
the weather is beautiful today!

But I'm stuck inside in boring classes.

And since there are only a couple more weeks of classes left..

I'm swamped with papers, projects, and exams.

Oh well. 

Stay tuned. xoxo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment