Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm alive!

Yes, I'm alive.

I survived an awful day full of homework, papers, cupcakes, studying for and taking a written test. If I went into more detail, I think I'd hurt myself.. Like if I told you I only got 4 hours of sleep because I went to bed at 4am and woke up at 8. Or if I told you after an hour and a half long test, I went to work for another two hours. Or if I told you it's not nearly 1am and I have very little desire to get ready and go to bed. I think I'm too tired to care.

I feel like this:


BUT! I have good news:

- My Matthew and I went home this past weekend and had an amazing time with our families!
- I bought baby clothes for Matt's nephew (even though he's not due for another 4 months). I have a feeling this isn't going to be good. All I can do now is to think (when I have a chance to think) about baby stuff... And I get paid this week... which can only mean one thing: more baby shopping! :D
- I DIDN'T fail my test tonight like I thought I would. I actually feel that I did quite well!
- I now know how to make scrumptious homemade frosting.
- I got to see blossoms! But I didn't get a chance to take any pictures because I was so busy being social and having fun with the fam.

I also have bad news:

- Matt and I have been planning on getting a kitten as soon as he moves to Salt Lake (if he gets in to the U), however, we realized that my allergies to kitties are still pretty bad. I still want a kitten (named Momo), but Matt doesn't think it's a good idea to have me walking around with a stuffy nose, congested voice, and watery eyes.

I don't know what his problem is. 

Alas, there is a good side to every story!:
- If I can't have a kitten, I want a bunny. I think I convinced the boyfriend tonight.

And, yes, I already have a name picked out. But it's a secret because I can't have a billion bunnies hopping around with my bunny's name before my bunny even has a chance to exist!


I want to has a bunny. 

I think I need to do this:

..Except in my comfy little bed. 

Goodnight bunnies.

                 Stay tuned. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment