Friday, April 22, 2011

I do what I want.

Tonight I'm staying up late because I can.
Not because I have homework, or a project, or studying to do.

Just because.

I am not a bum! I got many many things accomplished today.
And I am done with finals.

But this little break, this little time of no school, 

Is me time!

I plan to: 
  • go running,
  • read books (for fun!),
  • organize my room, 
  • plan stuff [ ;D ]
  • find and listen to new, amazing music,
  • watch movies,
  • etc.
Tonight after I got off work I listened to Pandora, watched one of my roommates pack (and got some pretty nifty things that she no longer wanted!), took a long shower, picked out my outfit for tomorrow, and painted my nails. 
Purdy purple!


Now, I will sleep a wonderful sleep. 

Tomorrow is my roomie's graduation! 

Beauty sleep & sweet dreams, here I come!

xoxo. Peace & blessin's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment