Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wedding planning: Day 99 Until the BIG Day!

Hey all!

We did it! 
We bought our first wedding-related purchases tonight! 
AND picked our colors! 

Orange, Pink, Blue, and Green!

Adorable, no? 
My face hurts from smiling so much tonight!
I love that things are coming together so smoothly.
Plus, it's SO much fun! 

Now you may be wondering that these little squares of fabric are for.
I guess you'll just have to wait and see!
But know, they are delicious; tasty even!

In other news: I have discovered that I have a problem.
I am addicted. 
Addicted to Sarah Seven dresses. 





Now you're addicted, too!?
The problem: I don't have $1500 to spend on a dress.
What, you want to donate to the 'Amanda Needs a Sarah Seven Dress Fund'?!

No? Well, it was worth a try. 

Anyway,
Happy spring, ya'll! It's snowing here in good ol' Utah. Yep. Yesterday it was in the 70s. Mother nature must have realized she made a mistake and gave us back our snow... as if we didn't get enough during the winter. Enjoy whatever rays of sun you can for me! 

xoxo. Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment